Monday 30 March 2015

Work in Progress





Jacket - H&M
Top - Urban Outfitters
Skirt - Charity Shop
Socks - Topshop
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Zatchels

Exhibit A: Me trying to pretend that winter doesn't exist and hoping that by wearing no tights my legs would warm themselves up by some magical power. 
Boy was I wrong. However, I did enjoy the cute socks and matching colour scheme so much that it wasn't THAT bad. Plus my friend Emma, who is a wonderful self proclaimed photographer made taking these photos super super fun.  
On an unrelated topic, sorry for the massive delay in posting! To be honest, I've not been making much progress in body acceptance lately and been feeling stuck in a rut with it all. I haven't been spending enough time working on feeling better and I think that neglecting the issue altogether really makes it worse. I think self esteem is kind of like a plant that needs feeding, if you forget or are too busy, then it just dies (and my reign as Queen of Analogies continues). 
Recently, I have started looking at other girls blogs again which always provide me with endless inspiration and taking the time out to appreciate my body and everything it does for me. Which means you lovely people are provided with blog posts. Blogging forces me to take the time to appreciate the way I look and hopefully inspires a few of you beautiful people to do the same!

Until next time,

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment