Monday 9 February 2015

And I got that red lip classic thing that you like






Blazer - Primark (Similar)
Dress - ASOS
Shoes - New Look



                                                                       Hey guys, 


Last week, I thought it would be a grand idea to get my glad rags on for absolutely no reason whatsoever (obviously nothing to do with procrastination) and the results are in. 
I got this dress probs about 6 months ago and had never worn it until these pictures, which is absurd considering how princess-like it clearly is. I may or may not have been twirling in 80% of the photographs that had been taken. 
In my pursuit to become a heel-kinda-girl, I also bought these super pointy courts which admittedly I have only worn around the flat thus far, but I am (mostly) sure that one day I will fulfill my quest and step into the great outdoors in them. 

Hope you're all having a wonderful Monday! 

Much love, 

Kate

Style - Taylor Swift








1 comment: