Thursday 8 January 2015

You're from the 70's, but I'm a 90's bitch







Jacket - As before
Dress - River Island via ASOS
Top - ASOS
Necklace - eBay
Shoes - ASOS (Old)

Hello!
So this posts highlights my one true love; the 1990's. I feel as though being only 8 at the turn of the millennium was a traumatic event for me and I've been forever trying to pretend that it isn't true. 
This post is actually pretty old now, at the magical time where I managed to get my hair silver, but I saved it because I remember how nice I felt this day. This dress is actually still available on ASOS and I would recommend it to everyone, including those with boobs that often refuse to partake in the fitting of clothes. It's really light and prefect for Summer. I also love when buttons go down the whole of dress. I tend to get most of my jewelry from little shops or eBay, the quality from eBay is never great but it is always really cheap, if not hit and miss. Though for £1, can't really complain!
I'm going to Liverpool tonight and so hopefully will fit a couple of outfit posts in while I'm there which would be nice, it's really surprising how often I wear the same clothes over and over instead of mixing up what I have. Planning to go somewhere I think has pulled me out of my comfort zone a little, which will be nice! (and kinda scary)

Love, 

Kate

Icona Pop - 'I love it' feat Charli XCX

4 comments: