Tuesday 27 January 2015

Young, but I'm not that bold




Cardigan - Charity Shop (Similar)
Top - Primark (Similar)
Necklace - Claire's Accessories (Similar)
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Converse

Hallo!

So I found these are super old pictures the other day (proof of my century of planning for this blog) and thought they were pretty cute. This outfit isn't something that I would wear nowadays (since it's not at least 90% black) but these Topshop Moto jeans were actually the first high waisted pair of jeans that I purchased and so used to wear them ALL THE TIME. Like seriously, I'm pretty sure I wore them to bed once. 

Also, I hear you ask what that yellow light is in the background? Well, that my dear friends, is the sun. I know, I had to Google it too. Apparently it's warm and tingly on your skin, but to be honest, I'm not entirely sure it exists. 

Ciao lovely people, 

Kate

One Republic - Counting Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment