Friday 23 January 2015

Everything's cool when we're all in line for the throne

Hello my friends! 

This post is something a little different and by little, I mean nothing close to me standing outside in the cold trying to look presentable. Earlier this week I made muffins and thought it would be cool to share the recipe I did it with! I tend to bake quite a lot (leaves me feeling like an accomplished goddess) and I think this recipe is finally perfect. Be warned, there are like a bazillion blueberries in each one. Yes, I counted them and that's how many there were. 

Hope you like them and if you make them with this recipe I would LOVE to know how you get on! 

Kate

Blueberry Muffins
Makes 12, Oven 180°C, 25-30 minutes


Ingredients

115g butter 
200g plain flour
250g caster sugar
125ml milk
2 free range eggs
2 tbsp baking powder
pinch of salt
200g blueberries
1 cap vanilla essence

Method



1.) Preheat oven and line muffin tray with muffin cases. 
2.) Sieve the flour, salt and baking powder together and leave until later. 
3.) Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. 
4.) Add the eggs and beat well. 
5.) Add the milk and vanilla essence.
6.) Add the flour mixture from earlier. 
7.) Add the blueberries. 
8.) Panic about how many blueberries there are.
9.) Fill each muffin case with mixture. 
10.) Put in the oven. 
11.) Sit in front of oven watching the muffins* for approximately 25 minutes until they are ready.
12.) Leave until cool and then enjoy!

*Feel free to roam during this time, like the normal people you are. 



Lorde - Tennis Court

No comments:

Post a Comment