Sunday 4 January 2015

You fit me better than my favourite sweater






Jacket - H&M
Jumper - Charity Shop (Similar)
Scarf - Gift
Skirt - Primark (Similar)
Boots - ASOS
Bag - David Jones (Gift)

So, my first post... creating this blog has been something I've been super excited for and has taken me quite a while to set up (mainly to get over the nerves haha) but here it is! 

This is something I wore to raid the sales last week in town (though in hindsight FAR too many layers for all the changing business) and was actually a really inexpensive outfit. The jumper I purchased from a charity shop last week and was only a few pounds - I'm super in love with it. 

Also please excuse the poses (especially the creepy looking one), I'm getting used to not feeling awkward while standing in a crowded street as my boyfriend takes at least 30 pictures, most of which I promise you are not pretty. 

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment